Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March Already

It's March already. I achieved some things. The things are menghabiskan duit pergi jalan-jalan. :P

It's March already. Aktiviti meroyanku mula kembali. Got lots of outstation thingy and some out-of-work-area-thingy-you-know-what-i-mean is happening this month. Stay tune for the updates!

It's March already. Someone's sometwo's somethree's birthday is around the corner. Aigoo yah.. Aku belanja makan je lah. Boleh?

It's March already. I haven't been home for 2 months now. Missing Cik Ina's cooking badly. When can I come home? Wuwuwuwuw..

It's March already. Well, I'm planning something at the moment. What? Kahwin? Nahhhh.. Wait and see. ^___^

It's March already. After that it's April. My NZ trip. The status is still unknown. ㅠ___ㅠ

It's March already. MOVE YOUR ASS AND START YOUR PHD PROPOSAL~!! *dun want! dun want!*


Terus stress bila disuruh buat PhD.....

0 comments :